Strawberry/Banana Protein Smoothie

Yay!! I've brought my report for my internship to a depatrtment at uni where they bind the reports so I got it back this mo...



Yay!! I've brought my report for my internship to a depatrtment at uni where they bind the reports so I got it back this morning, all clean and perfect! I can't wait to bring it for the evaluation! // Enfin!! J'ai amené mon mémoire de stage dans un service de l'université ou ils s'occupent de relier les documents donc je l'ai récupéré ce matin, tout beau tout propre! J'ai hâte de le remettre pour évaluation!

When I got back home, I prepared myself a protein smoothie by mixing about 200gr of strawberries with a little banana and one scoop of unflavored protein powder from MyProtein (sooo yummy!) I also had a protein yogurt and now we're off with the lover to move our asses and do something productive!! // Quand je suis rentrée je me suis préparée un smoothie protéiné avec 200gr de fraises, 1 petite banane et une scoop de protéine nature de chez MyProtein (un dé-lice!) J'ai aussi pris un yaourt protéiné et maintenant on va essayer de bouger nos fesses avec le chéri et faire quelque chose de notre journée!

Loads of Love!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires