Banana Pancakes

Just as promised, I'm back for another article on food! I struggle at cutting sugars as I should so I have decided to be more logical re...

Just as promised, I'm back for another article on food! I struggle at cutting sugars as I should so I have decided to be more logical regarding my food intake ( having sugar right after effort). As I trained my shoulders this morning fasted, and only had my breakfast after this all, I needed carbs (fast and slow), and protein. So that's what I got!

// Comme promis, je suis de retour pour un post plus... alimentaire ! J'ai du mal a réduire les sucres dans mon alimentation donc j'ai décidé d'être plus logique (consommer du sucre juste après l'effort)
Comme je me suis entrainée à jeun ce matin, j'avais besoin de glucides (lents et rapides) et des protéines.  Donc c'est ce que j'ai fait!
 

 And what to say when you know all this is healthy? You want to know how to cook it, right? Let's go! // Et que dire quand on sait que tout cela est sain? Vous en voulez la recette, hein? Allons-y !
 
 3 simple ingredients : a banana, 27gr rolled oats ( 1 serving), 1 whole egg + 1 egg white ! Blend this all for about 30 seconds! // 3 ingrédients simples: une babane, 27gr d'avoine (1 paquet), 1 oeuf + 1 blanc! Mixez le tout pendant envion 30 secondes!
 
 Here's what you have as a result! // Voici le résultat !
 Coconut oil for the pan, 1 tea spoon does all the job! I did small pancakes and really looked after it so it did not burn! and I cooked it all on medium heat ;)// De l'huile de noix de coco pour la poêle, 1 cuillère à café suffit pour le tout! J'en ai fait des petits et j'ai surveillé afin que ça ne brûle pas! la chaleur doit être moyenne ;)
 
NO.WORDS.NEEDED. // PAS.BESOIN.DE.MOTS

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires