Video : Badass Booty Soreness

No matter what science says, it's when I have pretty badass soreness that I feel my body has worked out the most. And that's how it ...

No matter what science says, it's when I have pretty badass soreness that I feel my body has worked out the most. And that's how it feels in the butt today. I did a bodyweight leg workout yesterday outside in the rain and it was great to switch from weights to up tempo exercises ! Here the video's been sped up but you have an idea of my workout ;)

I won't share the reps and sets because I barely jolted it, my goal was mainly to fatigue my leg muscles and surprise it with an unusual workout!! Don't forget to let your body guess, because  if you daily hit the weights it will get used to and won't be challenged ! I have a few more videos up on my youtube channel, so don't hesitate to have a look and get inspired from them / subscribe / help me get better ! ♥


You Might Also Like

0 commentaires