Video : Saturday Sweat Circuit

Hi everyone!! You've been more than I expected to visit my last post about my Italian Black Rice ! Thank you a lot, it's so nice wh...

Hi everyone!! You've been more than I expected to visit my last post about my Italian Black Rice ! Thank you a lot, it's so nice when I see interested by what I write down here :) Today I haven't cooked anything interesting, but I've workout outdoors and it was really good and fun! PLEASE NOTE : in the following video, I show you the last of my ten rounds. The push-up form isn't good at all and shouldn't be taken as an example (after 90 push-ups I really had no strength keeping my back straight and core sucked in.) 

I've made 10 rounds of what you'll see in the circuit, which takes about 2-3 min to get through, then active rest for 1-2 min and back to it etc... And then, protein bar and chocolate protein shake, YUM ! 

//Bonjour bonjour!! Vous avez été plus nombreux que prévus à visiter mon dernier post  sur ma recette de Riz Noir Italien ! Merci beaucoup, c'est super agréable de voir que vous êtes intéressés par ce que j'écris ici :) Aujourd'hui je n'ai rien cuisiné qui vaille la peine d'un article mais je me suis entraînée dehors et c'était super agréable! ATTENTION : dans la vidéo qui suit, je vous montre le dernier de mes 10 tours. La technique des pompes est très mauvaise et ne doit pas être prise en exemple. (Après 90 pompes j'ai vraiment eu du mal a garder le dos droits et inspirer le ventre.)

J'ai fais 10 tours de ce que vous allez voir dans le circuit, qui prend environ 2-3 min à faire, puis repos actif pour 1-2 min et on recommence etc... Et après, barre proteinée et shake au chocolat, YUM !

THE SATURDAY SWEAT CIRCUIT
- 10 Jumping Jacks
- 10 push-ups
-10 jumped squats
- 10 diamond sit-ups
-10 split squats
- 20 russian twists (5kg)



You Might Also Like

0 commentaires