GREAT NEWS, STRECHING & FOOD

What a mess it is when you have no laptop so everything on the blog has to be done with my phone! Well I had a few very stressing ...



What a mess it is when you have no laptop so everything on the blog has to be done with my phone! Well I had a few very stressing days lately, as I last wrote I've been to Belgium on Wednesday for a job interview and well.... It went pretty good! Im very happy over the fact I managed to travel alone this far and that I succeeded! Since I came home I havent followed my gym schedule AT ALL, I focused on mobility and technique, and did some stretching this morning❤ (and I added my breakfast too, it was too good and colorful not to post!)

//Quel enfer quand on a plus de PC et qu'il faut gérer un blog depuis son téléphone... J'ai passé quelques jours très stressants récemment, puisque je suis partie en Belgiaue pour un entretien... Et ça s'est très bien passé! Je suis contente de ne pas m'être perdue pendant le trajet et d'avoir réussi! Depuis que je suis rentrée je n'ai pas suivi mon programme d'entraînement, je me suis concentrée sur la mobilité et la technique ainsi que des étirements ce matin ❤ (et je vous ai mis une photo de mon petit-dèj, trop bon et coloré pour ne pas la poster)

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires