MY CLEAN FACE SECRET

I must write some words about this little helper I found on Amazon a few weeks ago! With all the sweat and dirt that comes from workin...


I must write some words about this little helper I found on Amazon a few weeks ago! With all the sweat and dirt that comes from working out a lot, I needed something efficient to clear/clean my skin and moisturize it daily. This face cleaner came with 7 different heads for cleaning, moisturizing, massaging and even for blood circulation! This one was about 10$ (without batteries) and it just works wonders and leave the skin soft, absolutely clean and refreshed :)

// Il faut absolument que je vous parle de ce petit appareil trouvé sur Amazon il y a quelques semaines! Avec toute la sueur et la saleté accumulées pendant les entrainements, j'avais besoin de quelque chose d'efficace pour purifier/nettoyer ma peau et l'hydrater. Ce nettoyant visage est livré avec 7 têtes différentes pour nettoyer, hydrater, masser, et même pour la circulation sanguine! Le tout pour environ 10€ (sans les batteries) et c'est juste parfait, la peau est douce, fraîche et reposée :)

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires