PEANUT & CHOCOLATE PROTEIN ♥ PROTEINE CHOCOLAT & CACAHUETE

After this morning squat PR I just felkt like I might have a clean cheat, in fact it was so clean it's not even a cheat :) I c...


After this morning squat PR I just felkt like I might have a clean cheat, in fact it was so clean it's not even a cheat :) I cut a +Myprotein chocolate oat protein Flapjack in horizontally and made a little sandwich with peanut butter. Sooooo good ! Now it's 5.30 pm and all I want is laying in bed with a good movie, warm blankets, fish soup and cuddles with my lover ♥ 

// Après le petit record perso de ce matin et les jambes flageollantes, j'avais vraiment envie d'un petit snack récompense, mais finalement le snack était super sain! J'aurai pas à le regretter celui la ! J'ai coupé un flapjack protéiné avoine chocolat de chez +Myprotein France et j'en ai fait un petit sandwich avec du beurre de cacahuète. Un régal! Maintenant il est 17h30 et tout ce dont j'ai envie, c'est d'aller regarder un bon film sous la couette, avec de la soupe de poisson et les câlins de mon amoureux ♥

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires