STRESSFUL SIX

Yep. Because I managed to get out of bed at 6 this morning, very unusual as I haven't "worked" for 2 months now and...




Yep. Because I managed to get out of bed at 6 this morning, very unusual as I haven't "worked" for 2 months now and get to wake up a little later than 6. But today, it was high time for cardio. I've had a meeting this morning and I have another tomorrow, so I use all my stress as energy for spinning (8 rounds of HIIT: 20sec normal, 30sec very fast ; then 30min steady pace) and feel better afterwards. Then I got prepared and had time for 10-15 min relaxation, and the meeting went out pretty well! I'm still a bit stressed out for tomorrow but deep inside, I know I can make it right! :) Wish me luck!

//Ouais, j'ai réussi à me lever ce matin à 6 heures, très inhabituel depuis quelques temps puisque je n'ai pas travailler sur quoi que ce soit d'autre que le blog depuis 2 mois, donc j'avais pris l'habitude de trainer. Mais aujourd'hui, c'était l'heure de la cardio. J'ai eu un entretien ce matin et j'en ai un autre demain, donc j'ai utilisé ce gros stress comme source d'énergie pour pédaler comme une folle ( 8 tours de HIIT: 20sec normalement, 30sec à fond ; puis 30 minutes à un rythme constant) et franchement ça fait du bien! Après ça, habillage/maquillage et 10-15min de relaxation, et bien résultat: ça s'est vraiment bien passé! Je suis encore un peu stressée pour demain mais dans le fond, je sais que ça ira très bien aussi! :) Souhaitez moi bonne chance!

You Might Also Like

1 commentaires

  1. Awesome! I love doing interval training. It really switches things up!

    ReplyDelete