VIDEO : LEGDAY CIRCUIT ❤

TGIF! I am enjoying now a good weekend as I start work on Monday and I will rest my mind until then, I will need focus and commitment...


TGIF! I am enjoying now a good weekend as I start work on Monday and I will rest my mind until then, I will need focus and commitment to assimilate quickly everything! Just as for a workout lol. Anyway heres a video of this morning leg circuit, i did 5 rounds with 18kg ! This video is sped up x4 so no need to go fast, heartrate will inevitably raise! Then I did back and abs with the swiss ball, now abs are days and im off to cooking pancakes to make them feel alive again ;)

// Enfin vendredi ! Je profite d'un vrai weekend puisque j'entame le boulot lundi, donc jusque là repos du cerveau! Il me faudra de la concentration et de la motivation pour vite tout comprendre, comme pour un training presque. Bref, petite video de mon circuit de ce matin, j'ai fait 5 tours avec 18kg! La vitesse est x4 donc pas besoin d'aller vite, le coeur va accélérer de toute façon! Après ça dos et abdos, ces derniers sont morts dans la bataille donc je vais faire des pancakes pour les reveiller ;)

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires