SQUAT SQUAT SQUAT

Squat squat squat! I did a lot of these this morning and with a little help from the boyfriend, I hit a little PR at 36kg (79.2lbs). This...



Squat squat squat! I did a lot of these this morning and with a little help from the boyfriend, I hit a little PR at 36kg (79.2lbs). This number however isn't comparable to what I would do with a smith machine or a squat rack, because I pick the bar from the ground, clean it, do my squats then jump the weight off to the ground again as you can see on the video above. So the weights are reduced to what I can clean/jerk. It's not bad though because it allows me to work on the whole movement, even picking the weight from the ground demands strength! So that's what my morning was about :) Now shower and lunch, then a walk by the beach would be very appreciated ♥ Have a good humpday everyone! 

// Squat squat squat! J'en ai fait plein ce matin et grâce à mon amoureux, j'ai même augmenté mon record perso à 36kg (79.2lbs). Ce chiffre n'est pas comparable à ce que je ferai avec une smith machine ou un squat rack, puisque je prends les poids au sol, les soulève, fait mes squats et les ramène au sol, comme on le voit sur la video. Donc les poids sont réduits à ce que je peux soulever au-dessus de la tête. Mais ce n'est pas une mauvaise chose puisque cela me permet de travailler le mouvement plus largement, prendre le poids au sol demande aussi de la force! Donc voilà ma matinée, maintenant une douhe, un bon déjeuner et une ballade au bord de mer seraient parfaits ♥ Bon mercredi à tous!

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires