NO HANDS HEADSTAND - LE POIRIER, SANS LES MAINS!

Remember the picture I posted lately where I stand on the head with arms crossed over y chest? Here's the video of it! The form isn&...



Remember the picture I posted lately where I stand on the head with arms crossed over y chest? Here's the video of it! The form isn't very good, I just focus on not moving and breathing slowly so I can take both my hands off   the ground and keep this position for a few seconds.... tadaaa! ♥

// Vous vous souvenez de la photo ou je suis tête en bas, sans les mains? En voici la vido! La technique n'est pas magnifique, je me concentre juste pour bouger le moins possible et respirer doucement et... tadaaa! ♥

You Might Also Like

1 commentaires

  1. Great blog really. Check out my blog about fitness and bodybuilding too.

    muscleandstrengthpalace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete