PROTEIN PANCAKES FOR VALENTINE'S DAY ❤

A few days off from here lately, my beloved laptop is now dead and my emergency one doesn!t want to connect to the internet... ...




A few days off from here lately, my beloved laptop is now dead and my emergency one doesn!t want to connect to the internet... So now I have to blog from my phone and it's not practical at all! Today for Valentine's day my boyfriend and I prepared this protein pancakes ❤ just perfect. Have an awesome day peeps ! :)

//Quelques jours sans blogger, mon pc Chéri a finalement perdu la vie, et mon pc de rechange s'est fâché avec internet. Donc je blogue avec mon smartphone, beaucoup moins pratique !  Pour la st Valentin aujourd'hui mon amoureux et moi nous sommes préparé des pancakes protéinés au chocolat ❤ A manger, de l'amour, what else ?  Passez une super journée les amis ! 

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires