HANDSTANDS IN THE SUN

What a stressing week I am going through right now, but still laughing and smile and being super grateful for the opportunity I have ...


What a stressing week I am going through right now, but still laughing and smile and being super grateful for the opportunity I have to be where I am. Having a lot to learn and being as tired as I am doesn't help! But hey, what could I whish for more than a sunny, warm day like today? Totally felt for some handstanding practice on the roof top of the company -where we also eat for lunch ♥ A company lost in nature, with an incredible view as you can guess ! Soon time for food then sleep, the two essential things I need right now. See y'all tomorrow!

// Quelle semaine stressante que je vis en ce moment, mais je souris et rigole et reste reconnaissante pour cette opportunité que j'ai, d'être là où je suis. J'ai beaucoup à apprendre et fatiguée comme je suis, ça n'aide pas! Mais bon, que pourrais-je demander de plus qu'un jour chaud et ensoleillé? Une invitation à faire l'équilibre sur le toit de la société (qui est aussi là où mange à midi ♥) Une société perdue dans la nature comme vous pouvez le voir , avec une vue magnifique! Bientôt l'heure de manger et de se coucher, deux choses dont j'ai vraiment besoin maintenant. A demain les amis!

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires