KEEPING IT REAL

Today me and my friend Solen meet for a photo session because, let's face it, she's the best ♥ So we met and were unlikel...




Today me and my friend Solen meet for a photo session because, let's face it, she's the best ♥ So we met and were unlikely before searching for an original place to shoot. That's how we came in a first place in an abandoned industrial building, then went on that thrill and headed to the town's abandoned hospital. Solen was busy shooting at this place and its heavy atmosphere while I was always somewhere handstanding. It was very weird being there and it kinda felt like Walking Dead but it was also fun and I got to improve a lot with my handstands! And here are some of the pictures, with me keeping it real and Solen being a photography master. (PS: have you spotted the Ivy Park top? ♥)

// Aujourd'hui Solen et moi nous sommes rejointes pour des photos parce que soyons honnêtes, c'est la meilleure. Donc nous nous sommes rejointes et comme jamais auparavant, nous voulions trouver un endroit original. C'est comme ça que nous avons finies dans un bâtiment industriel désaffecté, puis nous avons continué sur notre lancée avec l'hôpital abandonné de la ville. Solen était occupée à prendre des photo de cet endroit et son ambiance pesante, pendant que j'étais fourré quelque part à faire l'équilibre. C'était quand même étrange et je me sentais comme dans Walking Dead mais c'était aussi super et je me suis bien entraîné à l'équilibre! Et en voici quelques photos, avec moi qui reste moi-même et Solen en maître de la photo. (PS: Avez-vous vu la brassière Ivy Park? ♥)

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires