LOVE SICK

Second day away from home and yes, I am a bit homesick and love sick. I need his arms around me so much! Today was a day full of stres...


Second day away from home and yes, I am a bit homesick and love sick. I need his arms around me so much! Today was a day full of stress and work but finally I am at the hotel and can finally relax a bit. Can't wait to be home and have a bank Holiday next Monday so we can cuddle even more ♥

// Deuxième jour loin de chez moi et j'ai un peu le mal du pays comme on dit, et mon amoureux me manque. J'ai envie de ses bras qui me serrent! Aujourd'hui était un jour plein de stress mais je suis finalement à l'hôtel et je peux me reposer. J'ai hâte de rentrer et de profiter d'un jour de congé lundi pour encore plus de câlins ♥

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires