TRAVELLING : HOW TO STAY ON TRACK

 I have the feeling it was just a couple of days ago I left Belgium and now I am back for the whole week to work. It's always kind ...

 I have the feeling it was just a couple of days ago I left Belgium and now I am back for the whole week to work. It's always kind of disturbing for me to move to another place where I don't have any habits and surely don't have any time for a workout- and being as addicted as I am, it sounds harsh!
As soon as I arrive I always feel the need to buy myself some snacks -which could be called comfort food- but I keep my goals in mind and went for natural almonds and strawberries for tonight!
So how do I deal with professional travels and my fitness goals? To be honest, I took maybe 2-3 days of rest since my last travel 2 months ago. It doesn't sound like much so travelling is a real opportunity for me to rest my body AND mind ! Then for food, I eat in restaurants for breakfast and dinner and buy lunch at work. I just go for the healthiest options! Turkey, chicken, green beans for dinner and salads for lunch. I also prepped some choco-coco chia pudding for mornings cause they don't have any here and it's a thing I really don't want to miss. I never travel for more than two weeks away from home and it might seems like a lot of workouts missed, but it's also a lot of time I got to relax and think about myself. I must admit that my next saturday workout will be brutal come what may!
 // J'ai l'impression que c'était hier, quand je suis partie de Belgique la dernière fois, et me revoilà pour une semaine de travail. C'est toujours un peu déstabilisant pour moi de changer d'endroit et de perdre mes repères et je n'ai pas une seconde pour m'entrainer (et vu comme je suis accro, c'est dur!).
Dès que j'arrive, je ressens l'envie de me faire plaisir avec des snacks que l'on pourrait qualifier de nourriture de confort, mais cette fois-ci j'ai été plus sage avec des amandes et des fraises pour ce soir!
Comment je fais pour garder le rythme avec les déplacements professionnels et le sport? Et bien, pour être honnête, je n'ai pris que 2-3 jours de repos depuis mon retour de Belgique il y a deux mois, ce qui est peu. Donc c'est pour moi l'occasion de me ressourcer, me retrouver, et reposer mon corps ET mon esprit. Et pour les repas, je prends les choix les plus sains! Dinde, poulet, viande rouge et haricots verts le soir, salades le midi et j'ai même préparé du pudding de chia choco-coco pour le matin puisqu'il y en a pas ici, et je ne ferai pas l'impasse dessus! Je ne voyage jamais plus de deux semaines et ça peut faire beaucoup d'entrainements loupés mais c'est aussi beaucoup de temps gagné avec moi-même, pour me relaxer et penser à mon parcours. Je dois vous avouer que l'entrainement de samedi par contre, je ne le manquerai pas ;)

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires