NEW DIET, NEW GOALS

I recently posted a picture up on Instagram saying I was about to completely change my diet and increase drastically my daily calori...



I recently posted a picture up on Instagram saying I was about to completely change my diet and increase drastically my daily calorie intake. I have always had a slow metabolism -thanks mom!- and tried nearly every existing program/trick/diet/ supplements in the world to speed it up. Then I thought - and did my research!- that eventually decreasing my intake will lower my metabolism even more (this is what we call "survival mode") and the body saves its energy because it knows there's no much food to eat. So from this statement I switched my diet and finally realized I was training for so many years with little results because I wasn't eating enough at all! Now you can see above what my breakfast looks like now; chia pudding, eggs and ham and a protein shake. I can't wait to see how it will affect my trainings and mood! PS: I don't count calories, I prefer listening to my body instead !

// J'ai récemment posté une photo sur Instagram en vous annonçant que j'allais changer mon alimentation et vraiment augmenter mes calories journalières. J'ai toujours eu un métabolisme lent -merci maman! - et j'ai essayé presque tous les programmes/astuces/régimes/suppléments du monde pour l'accélérer.  Puis, j'ai pensé -et aussi effectué beaucoup de recherches- que diminuer mon apport journalier pouvait conduire à une baisse du métabolisme, car le corps se place en mode survie: il économise son énergie puisqu'il sait qu'il n'aura pas beaucoup à manger. Partant de cela, j'ai modifié mon régime et réalisé que je m'entrainais depuis des années sans gros résultats car je ne mangeais pas assez du tout! ! Maintenant vous pouvez voir ci-dessus à quoi ressemble mon petit dèj: pudding de graines de chia, jambon œufs et shake de protéine. J'ai hâte de voir ce que cette nouvelle alimentation va m'apporter en termes d'énergie et de moral! PS: je ne compte pas mes calories, je préfère apprendre à m'écouter et écouter mon corps à la place!

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires