POWER WALK AROUND THE BRICKS

 Today's been hell of a good day compared to yesterday (you can see by the few lines I wrote compared to the lot I write normally...

 Today's been hell of a good day compared to yesterday (you can see by the few lines I wrote compared to the lot I write normally !). My day started with a little meeting that made me a bit more comfy, and then I've been congratulated by my colleagues which makes the day sooooooo good ♥ That's when you realize the power of words: they can either ruin or bright up your day!
All this combined made me want to go for a walk after work because I am in love with the architecture of the city and the red bricks everywhere ♥ Then all the dandellions started to fly away...
I also remarked an abandoned building and didn't dare going in to take pictures (Solen, it's with you or not at all!)
I think I will get some handstanding practice before bed tonight to end the day on an even better note!

// Aujourd'hui était une super journée comparée à hier (vous pouvez le remarquer aux peu de lignes que j'ai tapées hier comparé à habituellement!). Ma journée a commencé avec une petite réunion qui m'a mise à l'aise, puis j'ai été félicitée par mes collègues ce qui rend la journée tellement coooooool ♥
C'est à ce moment que l'on découvre le pouvoir des mots: ils peuvent saboter ou illuminer votre journée! Tout cela m'a donné envie d'une petite marche en rentrant du travail, j'aime tellement l'architecture de cette ville et toutes ces briques rouges ♥ Puis tous les pissenlits ce sont envolés....
J'ai aussi remarqué un batiment abandonné  mais je n'ai pas osé y aller prendre des photos (Solen c'est avec toi ou pas du tout!)
Et un peu de pratique équilibre ce soir avant d'aller me coucher pour finir cette journée joliment!

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires