Cardio Blast - Leg Focus

Hi everyone!! Today I had several exams at school and I was very anxious when I woke up this morning. Tomorrow  I have an oral exam left and...

Hi everyone!! Today I had several exams at school and I was very anxious when I woke up this morning. Tomorrow  I have an oral exam left and thought that I should workout this afternoon to relieve stress and anxiety. When I got back home it was raining like crazy so I stayed home to have a fun session.

I realized I don't like heavy training that much. To be honest, the thought of having to lift +100lbs doesn't motivate me at all those days. I like when I train for at least an hour with medium weights and medium reps -or even just bodyweight- and well, I'd rather lower my weights and keep my dedication. I don't believe that any woman who wants to lose weight and get in shape must have to lift all the iron available in the gym. I truly believe that mind and body are very linked and that what pleases your mind, pleases your body. I BELIEVE IT ONLY WORKS IF YOU LOVE IT! That's why my session went great, my cardio even showed a spike at 88% of my max!! I'm very very glad and I already look forward to my upcoming freetime ♥♥♥

I always drink my BCAA 2:1:1 from MyPROTEIN!! Best one I've tried


 I hope you guys do your best to rock this week and reach these goals you've set for yourself, no matter if it's fitness, carreer or school related!! I believe in each one of you ♥

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires