GRWM Summer Body - Workout Gear

Yay!! Finally saturday which means.... my week is over! Now I just have more free time to work on other projects and my translations. I wrot...

Yay!! Finally saturday which means.... my week is over! Now I just have more free time to work on other projects and my translations. I wrote in my last post that I wanted to do a kinda GRWM Summer Body post because time is going by very fast and I have admittedly put on some extra weight during winter as a lot of people and I'd really really love to get rid of it.

To begin a physical activity, you should first look for workout gear: one in which you'll feel like a beast. You don't have to look for expensive workout clothes, but the only thing you should really look after are the shoes. If you like to run or to lift heavy, then you will probably need to invest in a good pair of shoes.




I'm a really grey/pink person when it comes to workout ! to give you an idea of the price of my equipment, the clothes don't cost more than 40$, 40$ for the Reeboks and approximately 95$ for the POLAR watch. Remember that the point here isn't to be pretty but to feel comfortable.

The next compulsory element is water, of course. Don't drink to much at a time but be sure to drink between each set. You should also choose a highly-mineralized water because you lose many during the workout.

Don't spend an hour of training without resting between sets. It's the combination of the sets and the rests that makes the muscles grow.

Don't lift heavy if you are a beginner. Start at a minimum weight. If you can do 20+ reps, then add up weight. If you can't do more than 8-10 reps, then it's the perfect weight to increase your strength.

Listen to music!! Being active is also closing the windows, putting the music loud and dancing like crazy. Do something you like and you will really look after doing it again.

Be consistent. If you decide to work 3 times a week, then don't exceed this pace and try to commit to it. Maybe there will be weeks you won't have the time to work out, but just try to be as close as possible of the "rules" you've set.


I'll try to post exemples of easy and quick routine !
Have a nice saturday !

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires