Motivation Monday - Summer Body II

A new monday, a new week is on.. And it is the perfect moment yo set youserlf some goals. I have previously talked about my Summer Body prog...

A new monday, a new week is on.. And it is the perfect moment yo set youserlf some goals. I have previously talked about my Summer Body program and I would like to say that I don't have any pre-planned sessions. But I have my motivation -enough for you all- and I know it's not an impossible journey!

I have always been a little overweight, yet not fat, and I've never liked the way I looked. I've had several severe incidents and I really came to think I would never workout AT ALL. But one day I decided it was enough and that's how I got motivated:


First of all, my body works in its own way. Yet, the difference between us all isn't obvious. There's a basis (nutrition and workout) and then come little particularities for each person. These you have to find, and in time you will. For example, a low-carb/high-fat diet works wonders with me.

I have stopped working out for approx. 6 months, because I moved alone after my ex-boyfriend and I broke up, started too many projects and got lost, and ED's came to say 'hi'. I am so grateful to be back on track and so happy I have defeated ED's twice! I didn't lose much muscle but I covered it all with some excessive fat, which is exactly why I started working out again. Then, I've learned to love my fitness life, and even if I got a little disgusted, I missed it quite terribly!!

Well here's my "before picture", taken this morning after a junk week-end so please no offense. Soon I'll give the after ones and you'll be blown!


My preworkout is from Scitec Nutrition ( Attack! 2.0 )
My BCAA 2:1:1 is from Myprotein

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires