Monday Motivation - Detox

The  main advantage in having a blog is that it's easier to track the feelings and "problems you might have. It's been a few da...

The  main advantage in having a blog is that it's easier to track the feelings and "problems you might have. It's been a few days since I started to get stomach aches in  the morning, and I was even about to throw up this morning. I decided to go buy some groceries and DETOX  a little.

I don't have any recipe so I just pick the fruits and veggies I want and give it a try!




 The recipe is super simple:

- 1/2 orange
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 cucumber
- 1 small pear
- 1 carrot
- 1 kiwi

Blend it all and add water. The more water you add, the more you need to blend it in order to have a smooth beverage.

The total amount of this mix was about 800ml !

Calories : 364
Fat : 15g
Protein : 6g
Carbs : 58


I also want to talk to you about a nice website I've found this week end!! allathletes.org is a website were you can find easy challenges for upper, lower, full-body etc.... This won't give you the body you dream of in 21 days, but that will give you a goal to work for and extra motivation!!

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires