Deadlift & Strawberries

Hi everyone! Today has been one of those curiously weird day so far. I was so happy to train again because I had planned some time to andI a...

Hi everyone! Today has been one of those curiously weird day so far. I was so happy to train again because I had planned some time to andI am really excited because after this post is online, I'll get to hang out with one of my favorite girl in the world. It's been a few months I believe since I last saw her but it's always quality time when we're reunited! And on the other hand, I don't sleep with the boyfriend tonight, which means it'll take waaaaaay longer to fall asleep, and tomorrow I have one of those major exams everyone is afraid of. So I sleep alone. Working. For tomorrow.

Even for the two sessions of today, it felt kinda different. I got home this morning and the session was good, and this afternoon I was really not motivated to deadlift. I guess I like light weights best. But well, once in a while, deadlifts are to be done, so don't pay attention to the weights I use for this exercise. I finished today's workout with boxjump which has to be my absolute favorite!!




Look what I had for lunch!! Strawberries w/ 0% fat yogurt and coated with 0-calorie sweetener.



I hope everyone will have a bright, shiny and good day! To see more, find me on snapchat (morganethomas21) and follow me on Instagram!! (fitsporate.beyondlimits)!

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires