Layers & Leather - Uni 20th Anniversary

Thank god it's friday!! I'm so exhausted of this week, I had so much work to do! But still I managed to train and will write my next...

Thank god it's friday!! I'm so exhausted of this week, I had so much work to do! But still I managed to train and will write my next post about getting ready for summer body (what to take care of, building up a routine, and a few exercises) . I also have internship work to do during my courses, which are very complex translation from French to English but everything is going well anyway. Now, here's my favorite outfit for the last couple of weeks, I feel comfortable in it ! Perfect for long uni days... I like the long cardigan with boots and the leather vest on it. ( And french braid officially became my official hairdo since Tuesday).

I also went out last night to our uni 20th anniversary. A lot of people came and there were several activities (photo booth, cartoons and karaoke, board games....) There was also A LOT of food everywhere, lighting effects and some good music. It's nice that a lot of people came to make this experience a success. For the first time the Uni opened at night, I found it pretty cool and it shows that it's not only the place where we learn what we love, but it's also a large community of people sharing their affection for the place which slowly became home to us( at least to me!) . Can't wait for the next time!








You Might Also Like

0 commentaires