What I Ate Today #1

I have been willing to try a new fitness product which is now sold in french supermarkets: Sporteus . This is like a whey shake but sold as ...

I have been willing to try a new fitness product which is now sold in french supermarkets: Sporteus . This is like a whey shake but sold as milk and as we don't have many fitness goods sold in supermarkets in France, I found it was a great idea as the fitness world is a very promising market ( the international trade student I am is speaking ). So instead of waiting for my next workout session which is tomorrow, I poured it on All-Bran cereals this morning. I usually have bacon and eggs on morning, as it's the only breakfast that keeps me full 'til noon.



The flavor I chose is vanilla, and I would say I did not like my breakfast that much: It was really sugary ( which is good after a workout ) but the taste was way too strong and I didn't appreciate it. The price is also not so good (1.5€ for 275ml) and it would be smarter to invest in a protein pouch. For the first time I also had those All-bran cereals, packed with fibers, but I can't say now if I find it good or not, as they claim you should eat it every morning for 5 days until you start to see the results. So well, it was good, and I will see in due time if the product can be integrated in my intake. For the moment I really just want to get back to my ol' bacon and eggs routine! :)





Here's my lunch for yesterday, today, and probably tomorrow: My mom always cooks salads when the weather gets warmer so I did one. I cooked too much so I will save time by avoiding cooking and eating it instead. Here's the recipe:
° White rice
° Tuna
° Sweet corn
° Beetroot
° Celery

I did not put any kind of dressing because I feel like I cheated afterwards, and honestly it's so yummy it doesn't need anything on top of it!

Hope you can do this again at home and give me your impressions!! 

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires