Taste Of Spring - Cardio Session

 Well! I'm finally done with my translations and this is the definition of relief. I will have my week end off instead ...




 Well! I'm finally done with my translations and this is the definition of relief. I will have my week end off instead of working all day! I'm so happy I even got up earlier and did a one hour workout before class. The major advantage is that I can finally learn my lessons before the exams, because translation gave me no time to concentrate on my uni work. My last task is a 3-hour drive from home this afternoon and i'll be back by tonight, which means 6 hours stuck in a car for a 15min appointment. I'll certainly crush into bed once i get back home . Here's a recipe i did last week and it really felt like spring when I ate it. I mixed regular salad with tomatoes and half an avocado , then I pan-cooked mushrooms with soy cream and had like a "chicken steak" with it. Altogether it was truly delish. As I worked out this morning, I wanted to share it with you:

 ° 30' cardio - biking. I normally do cardio at the end to focus on weights but I hadn't thought I would "lift".
° Biceps curls - 6kg each hand - 10 reps/4sets
° Push ups - 10reps/4sets
° Squats - 6kg/20reps - 10kg/15reps -14kg/15reps
° Deadlift Stiff Legs - 14kg/20reps - 24kg/15reps/3sets

This weights are not very high because as I said lately I just got back on track with working out after a 6-month break so I just take it easy before doing personal bests again. Here I just played around with a few exercises. I normally try to separate each muscle group for a better focus.


You Might Also Like

0 commentaires