Upper Body Focus - Plank Variations

Hi everyone!! I'm currently living a stressful day as I woke up this morning with an extremely upset stomach and finally got my results ...

Hi everyone!! I'm currently living a stressful day as I woke up this morning with an extremely upset stomach and finally got my results from last semester. I thought I could not eat today but still managed to get my breakfast in, and drank 1L tea by 10 am to ease my stomach a little. I got back home after university and worked out anyway, mainly shoulders and plank variations because I must improve on my upper body strength.
I have spent 2 years working (almost) mainly legs, which gave me strong quads and stuff in the end but my arms stayed thin and weak and I'd like to build them up a little so I emphasize on exercises that focus mainly on the upper area.
The advantage with plank variations is that the whole body is toned, and your core is deeply targeted. As I could not find the name of the position on the internet , I took some pictures. Don't pay attention to the form , I had to wait 10 seconds without moving before the picture was taken☺

(and I'd like to add that I've already shred some fat so I'm super happy! ♥☺♥



During a regular plank, suck your stomach in and squeeze these beautiful glutes of yours. Hold for at least 30sec
 
Today's session:

Exercise 1: (see pictures)


Start in a push-up position, then lift one arm as if you wanted to reach the roof/sky. Your feet must be at a shoulder-width to ease the transition. Use an empty barbell (or a loaded one) to spice it up!!
 What I did : w/ 2kg barbell 10reps/6sets





 Exercise 2: (see picture)

 Start in a push-up position, with empty barbells (or loaded) in both hands. Lift each arm separately (of course)
What I did : w/ 2kg barbells 10reps/5sets





The rest of the session went as following:

Push-ups: 10reps/7sets
Shoulder front raise: 2kg/25 reps/1set, 6kg/10reps/5sets (each arm)
Shoulder lateral raise: 6kg/12rep/3sets
Rear Delts: 6kg/10rep/3sets
Three-way dumbbell swing: 6kg/10rep/3sets (each arm)

I hope you guys spend a good and productive week, we're all strong, we're all unique and we're Beyond LIMITS ♥♥♥

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires