A REAL SWEAT PARTY

You can definitely say that I had a great GREAAT session today! The day started by being offered very beautiful white ro...








You can definitely say that I had a great GREAAT session today! The day started by being offered very beautiful white roses among other flowers, and pastries :) All a girls need to start the day in a good mood! Then me and the boy headed to the beach for about 1.5h and after that I went to the gym! Starting with a tabata training on the treadmill, then lat pulldowns, then squats ( I REACHED 50KG oh my !!) Then seated leg press and finished with standing ham curls ( I REACHED 50KG TOOOOOO !!) I had a very nice pump in the bootay!  To kill myself a bit more, i did 10 minutes interval training on the stairmaster..... ahah :) I was really into it! And you can tell by how sweaty I was! 2 hours of intense kicks in the ass :) But that's how we know the job's been right! Then we went back to the beach for a dinner on the sand by the sunset, so peaceful and needed :)

// On peut dire que j'ai fait une super session non? Ce matin, petit reveil avec des roses blanches et autres fleurs, et pâtisseries, en clair tout ce qu'aime une fille pour commencer sa journée! Puis moi et l'amoureux avons pris la route des plages, 1,5h a dorer bien gentiment, puis direction la salle. Deux heures à me défoncer. En commencant par du tabata sur le pais de courses, puis des lats pulldowns, pleeeein de squats ( J'AI ATTEINT 50KG MON DIEUU) puis leg press, et pour finir des hamstring curls (J'AI ATTEINT 50KG AUSSSSIIIIIIII ) Un bon pump dans le fessiers pour terminer! Et pour bien m'assassiner, 10 minutes d'intervalles sur le stairmaster.... ahah :) j'étais vraiment à fond! Et vous pouvez le deviner a la sueur de ce training... Mais c'est comme ça qu'on sait qu'on a bien bossé non?  Apres ces deux heures intenses, retour à la plage pour un diner sur le sable devant le coucher de soleil, apaisant et nécessaire :)

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires