ON A SATURDAY

Hey you !  Happy Saturday everyone !  I am so glad it's finally the weekend...this week has been a real struggle and now I am h...




Hey you !  Happy Saturday everyone !  I am so glad it's finally the weekend...this week has been a real struggle and now I am happy I get to rest a bit  : ) Spent the night with my girl Solen yesterday, and went to the gym this morning for a pitiful 30 min training but it's better than nothing right ?  It's all about balance  :  if you ever have a fews days down, it won't alter your daily hard work. If you're consistent and focused, you will progress anyway !  And listening to your body when it tells you it need some rest is SUPER important. One can always benefit from a good night of sleep  : ) this week end I'm going very up with the carbs too, to give me a boost of energy for Monday  !

// hello !  Bon samedi à tous  : ) Tellement ravie qu'on soit enfin le weekend... Cette semaine fut dure etl c'est cool de pouvoir enfin se reposer. Jai passé la soirée avec ma copine Solen hier, et ce matin séance ridicule de 30 minutes a la salle. Mais c'est mieux que rien non ?  Tout est question d'équilibrel :  si vous avez quelques jours de "blues" cela n'influencera pas votre dur travail quotidien. Si vous êtes constant et concentrés, vous progresserez de toute façon ! Et ecouter son corps quand il reclame du repos est super important. On peut pas rivaliser avec une bonne nuit de sommeil hein !   : ) ce weekend j'augmente mes carbs comme une fofolle pour un bon regain d'énergie  !

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires