MY BEACH ESSENTIALS

Taking care of myself doesn't stop when I get to the beach! The feeling of warming sun on the skin is the best feeling, but the...




Taking care of myself doesn't stop when I get to the beach! The feeling of warming sun on the skin is the best feeling, but these products I take with me add a lot of comfort and pleasure too! First, no make up at the beach, and The Plump and firm moisturizer from Bee Good leaves a perfectly soft skin!  Then I use Santorini Vines bodymilk from KORRES, I bet you never smell a perfume like this before! It's so fresh and fruity, and holds on the skin for so long! I love the smell of it and this one I will never replace ♥ For my hair, the Blow Out spray from LABEL.M is very nice too, it protects them from UVs and leaves a nice feeling ! To finish, I bet y'all girls know damn well the bean body coffee srcub! I use it mainly for my legs, and it leaves your skin all clear and clean! Easy to even use at the beach, a nice excuse to have a bath and take it off :) These four products I would definitely recommend for any girl loving to take care of herself with high quality products  ! Now I gotta leave.... To the beach again! :) Then a little Sunday gym sesh !

// Prendre soin de soi ne s'arrête pas lorsqu'on va à la plage! Cette sensation du soleil chaud sur la peau c'est un bonheur, mais ces produits que j'emporte avec moi apportent vraiment du comfort et du plaisir en plus! Pour commencer, pas de make up à la plage, et la crème hydratante Plump and Firm de Bee Good laisse une peau de bébé ! J'utilise le lait hydratant Santorini Vines de KORRES pour le corps, qui sent vraiment tellement bon que je suis convaincue que vous ne sentirez jamais meilleur! Super frais et fruité, et ça tient longtemps sur la peau! J'adore l'odeur et je ne le remplacerai jamais! ♥ Pour mes cheveux, le Blow Out spray de LABEL.M protège des UV et laisse mes cheveux légers et frais! Et pour finir, je suis sûre que vous connaissez les filles, le bean body coffee scrub! Je l'utilise principalement sur les jambes, ça laisse la peau claire et propre! Facile à utiliser sur la plage, ça donne une bonne raison d'aller se baigner plus tard :) Ces quatre produits sont vraiment tip top et je les recommanderai absolument à toutes les filles qui aiment prendre soin d'elles avec des procuits de qualité ! Maintenant je vous laisse.... pour la plage :) ♥ Puis petite session à la salle!


You Might Also Like

0 commentaires