FATTY-SNACKY

This is definitely not a recipe that'd suit every body! As I have clearly more protein and fat than carbs in my macros, I some...





This is definitely not a recipe that'd suit every body! As I have clearly more protein and fat than carbs in my macros, I sometimes have to use my imagination if I want to eat something that not only will be good for my macros, but in the mouth too!
This is a power packed snack: throw 32grs of Buff Bake cookie protein almond butter, 10gr cashew butter and 15 gr hazelnut butter in a cute little jar, then add a weetabix, stir the whole thing until it looks appealing :) add coca powder and blackberries for a little fresh taste!

// Ce n'est définitivement pas une recette qui conviendra à tout le monde! Mais comme j'ai beaucoup plus de protéines et de gras dispo dans mes macros que de glucides, et bien j'imagine parfois des solution qui non seulement, conviennent aux macros mais aussi à mon palais!
Ce snack est bourré d'énergie: 32grs de Buff Bake cookie protein beurre d'amande, 10gr beurre de cajou, 15 gr beurre de noisettes dans une petit bol tout mignon, ajoutez 1 weetabic, mélangez le tout jusqu'à ce que ca soit appétissant :) saupoudrez de poudre de cacao et de myrtilles fraîches pour le petit côté frais !

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires