POST LEGDAY MEAL

Yesterday night I slept so bad I didn't woke up in time for training, so I went to work, and then we met my parents and my sist...




Yesterday night I slept so bad I didn't woke up in time for training, so I went to work, and then we met my parents and my sister for a pizza in town (I took a huge piece of meat with salad). It's a meeting we have every year where I live, because it marks the start of the Festival Interceltique, which is 2 weeks of celebration of celtic regions. This year we're starring Australia, and that's pretty nice to hear their accent floating in the air while wandering in town! There shops on the sidewalks everywhere, selling our local delicacies, it smells so good! So bad it's all about butter :) And it is also the only time of the year I allow myself some churros ;) Can't wait!

As I didn't train yesterday I headed to the gym ealry afternoon, when it was close and just a few people were remaining. I did a killer leg session! here it goes:

-Leg extension/ Pyramid: 20kg/20reps, 25kg/15reps, 30kg/12reps, 35kg/10reps, 40kg/5reps then the other way to 20kg + 4 sets of 4 reps @40kg
-Seated leg press: same pyramid from 20kg/20reps to 35kg/10reps then the other way to 20kg/20reps
(wide stance) + 1set of 20reps @25kg (wide) and 1 set narrow
-Abduction machine (opening thighs): pyramid from 14kg/20reps, 18kg/15reps, 23kg/12reps, 27kg/10reps then the other way to 14kg/20reps.
-Adduction machine (closing thighs): 14kg 20reps/3sets
- Squat: 20kg/20reps, 30kg/20reps, 35kg/10reps
Circuit: Repeat these exercices 3 times
-Hip flexor with focus on glutes with 5kg plate : 20reps
-Ab Crunch on swiss ball : 20 reps
-Plank with knee to elbow : 20reps

A great way to feel the booty burn in the right places! Then I had this fruit meal when coming back home, so refreshing! I am giving a 100% of myself these days and it feels good! Weighed in this morning to -1.3kg so tonight I will eventually reward myself a bit! *churros* :)

// Hier soir j'ai tellement mal dormi que je ne me suis pas reveillée à l'heure pour le sport. Donc je suis allée au traail et en fin de journée on a retrouvée ma sœur et mes parents en ville pourune pizza (j'ai opté pour une grosse pièce de viande et une salade verte). C'est un repas qu'on partage tous les ans car il marque le début du Festival Interceltique, une fête de deux semaines on l'on célèbre les régions celtes. Cette année, nous accueillons l'Australie, quel plaisir ce petit accent qui flotte dans l'air quand on se balade en ville! Il y a des boutiques sur les trottoirs partout, qui vendent des spécialités locales. Ca sent tellement bon! Dommage que tout soit fait de beurre :) Et c'est aussi la seule fois de l'année ou je mande des churros, j'adore çaaaa!

Comme je ne me suis pas entrainée hier, aujourd'hui je suis allée à la salle tot dans l'après midi, quand la salle était fermée et qu'il n'y avait plus que quelques personnes. Je me suis explosé les jambes!

-Leg extension/ Pyramide: 20kg/20reps, 25kg/15reps, 30kg/12reps, 35kg/10reps, 40kg/5reps puis dans l'autre sens jusque 20kg + 4 sets de4 reps @40kg
-Seated leg press: même pyramide à partir de 20kg/20reps jusque 35kg/10reps puis l'autre sens jusque 20kg/20reps
(pieds larges) + 1set de 20reps @25kg (large) et 1 set étroit
-Abduction machine (ouvrir les cuisses): pyramide à partir de14kg/20reps, 18kg/15reps, 23kg/12reps, 27kg/10reps puis l'autre sens jusque 14kg/20reps.
-Adduction machine (fermer les cuisses): 14kg 20reps/3sets
- Squat: 20kg/20reps, 30kg/20reps, 35kg/10reps
Circuit:Repeat these exercices 3 times
-Hip flexor avec focus sur le fessiers et 5kg poids: 20reps
-Ab Crunch sur swiss ball : 20 reps
-Planche avec genoux aux coudes: 20reps

Un bon moyen de sentir ses fesses qui chauffent!  En rentrant, je me suis faite cette belle assiette de fruit, super frais! Je me donne à 100% en ce moment et ça fait du bien! Lors de la pesée ce matin, -1.3kg au compteur... Ca mérite une récompense non? *churros* :)

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires