SUPERFOOD NIGHT SNACK

Hey! I thought I'd make it to the gym today but I've had silly nightmares for a few days now and was crazy tired today. ...





Hey! I thought I'd make it to the gym today but I've had silly nightmares for a few days now and was crazy tired today. But I made some awesome progress lately so 1 day of rest won't hurt! To fix this, I spent the afternoon sunbathing and will have a nice meat and french fries for dinner  : ) Also I've been taught that food is the remedy for a sad soul so I may have taken advantage of this quote ahah! Made myself a chia porridge with strawberries, peach and goji berries for tonight in front of X-men Apocalypse ^^ Tonight I'll head to the gym anyway so I'm all ready for the new week to come  !

// hey!! J'ai pensé aller a la salle aujourd'hui mais j'ai des supers cauchemars depuis quelques temps et je suis super crevée. Mais j'ai fais de bon progrès récemment donc un jour de repos ne fera pas de mal ! Pour me remettre sur pied, farniente sur la plage et frites bavette ce soir  : ) On m'a appris que la nourriture était le pansement de l'âme, j'en profute donc pour me contocter un super porridge de chia avec fraises, pêche, baies de goji et canelle. A deguster ce soir devant X-men Apocalypse  ! Demain, training à la salle avant la nouvelle semaine qui arrive !

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires