KETO SNACK IDEA

Hey! Well... It's Monday! I try to really appreciate the beginning of a new week, it's quite exciting! Believe in yourself ...




Hey! Well... It's Monday! I try to really appreciate the beginning of a new week, it's quite exciting! Believe in yourself and that anything can happen this week:) I give myself 100% at the gym and office, if you want the best you have to work for the best! Chest was great this morning and also some videos are available on my IG @itsfitsporate ! Here you can see my snack this afternoon, I ran out of carbs so a few eggs in a pan, parsley and spices, cheese on top and I'm good to go ;)

// Coucou! Et oui c'est Lundi! J'essaie d'apprécier les débuts de semaine, quand on y pense c'est exitant! Croyez en vous et croyez que tout peut arriver :) Je me donne a 100% à la salle et au bureau, si on veut le meilleur il faut travailler à son maximum! Session chestday ce matin, retrouvez quelques vidéos sur mon Instagram @itsfitsporate ! Et voici mon snack cet aprem, plus de carbs pour la journée mais pas de soucis pour autant, des oeufs a la poêle, du persil et des épices, emmental par dessus et on est bon les amis! 

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires