2016 New Year Resolutions !

Protein smoothie with banana and Cookie&Cream powder, a chocolate hazelnut protein bar and a few almonds ♥ Yay! My first good ne...


Protein smoothie with banana and Cookie&Cream powder, a chocolate hazelnut protein bar and a few almonds ♥
Yay! My first good news of the year is that I PR'd my overhead squat this morning @ 33lbs for 5 reps / 2 sets/ Yes I know it's a shy one, but we all start somewhere -I just started doing it- so I am not afraid to share!  I told you yesterday, today's the day I share my 2016 Good Resolutions. Every year, we all promise ourselves a lot of change, but when December comes again we haven't done anything - I'm guilty of that too! So this year I'll keep it real and set myself reachable goals and resolutions. This year I will really focus more on fitness and diet, sometimes it becomes an unconscious habit and I am not 100% into it. Now I 'll try and really concentrate on my moves and the body abilities !
I want to keep in touch more often with people I love because even if I think about them often, I forget to text or give news and I can be a pain in the neck sometimes.
I want to be in my best shape to date for summer '16 ! I know I can do that and thank myself later ;)
I also want to give myself more of time for the blog. I love doing it but somewhat I always fall off the wagon for several days or weeks. From now one I will REALLY update more and share more of my lifestyle with you guys!I just want to create a space where you can find true motivation, meal ideas... Never hesitate to comment, share and tell me how'd you like it ♥ what about your resolutions for 2016 ?

// Youpi! première bonne nouvelle de l'année, PR au overhead squat avec 15kg pour 5 reps/2sets. Je sais c'est très timide mais on commence tous quelque part -j'ai tout juste commencé cet exo- et je n'ai pas peur de vous le partager! Je vous avais dit hier que j'allais vous présenter mes bonnes résolutions de l'année 2016. Chaque année, on en prend tous et quand décembre arrive, on se rend compte qu'on a rien fait. Pas de ça cette année! Je vais me fixer des objectifs atteignables
Je vais vraiment me concentrer plus sur le training et le régime cet année, parfois ça devient une habitude inconsciente et je suis pas à 100% dedans. Maintenant je vais plus  me concentrer sur mes mouvements et tout ce qu'on peut faire avec son corps! 
Je vais aussi rester plus en contact avec les gens que j'aime. J'ai beau penser à eux je suis souvent dans mon monde et je ne donne pas forcément toujours des nouvelles. Et je sais que ça peut être énervant.
Je veux être dans mes meilleures conditions pour l'été 2016! Je sais que je peux le faire et je me remercierai plus tard. Je veux aussi me laisser plus de temps pour le blog! J'adore m'en occuper et pourtant je fais souvent des pauses de plusieurs jours, voire plusieurs semaines. Dès maintenant je serai plus présente et partagerai plus avec vous! Je voudrai créer un espace de motivation, idées repas... N'hésitez pas à commenter, partager et me dire ce que vous voulez y voir ♥ Et vous, quelles sont vos résolutions 2016 ?

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires