CRAVING SUMMER

It's been national sales here in France since the beginning of the year and while I was just doing errands and having a look I j...



It's been national sales here in France since the beginning of the year and while I was just doing errands and having a look I just fell in Love with these dresses - in fact the exact same model in different colors- that I found for about 5$ each! I love long dresses like this and it just makes me want to walk barefoot in the summer warm sand! Even if winter is smooth and not so cold, I really want to be in summer right now and drive to the beach to get my tan on fleek ♥

// C'est les sooooldes! Je faisais quelques emplettes quand mes yeux se sont posés sur ces deux robes - ce sont en fait exactement les même de deux couleurs différentes, à 5€ chaque! J'adore les robes longues et ça me donne juste envie de marcher pieds nus dans le sable chaud...! Même si l'hiver n'est pas très froid, j'aurai bien envie d'une journée à flâner à la plage pour bronzer un peu ♥

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires