WOODEN WORKOUT

When the weather is that good in January, working out outdoor is so appealing! I waited for the sun to rise yesterday, then dr...





When the weather is that good in January, working out outdoor is so appealing! I waited for the sun to rise yesterday, then drove to the lake nearby and trained with my suspension trainer in the middle of woods. I found a spot where nobody goes so it was very quiet the whole time! I even took my sweater off! I did get a super session in, it lasted about 1.5h and I really feel sore now afterwards. So peaceful to workout in this autumnal colors ♥ I took the time to record every exercise I did, 3-4 sets of each. If you are interested in getting a Suspension training kit but can't afford a TRX, you can find  cheaper -but still trustful ones on the internet! Mine is a Power Shot. Soreness guaranteed ;) 

//Quand le temps est si bon en Janvier, il faut en profiter! Et un entraînement extérieur, ça donne pas mal envie! Hier j'ai patiemment attendu que le soleil se lève pour aller m'entraîner près de l'étang voisin, dans la forêt accompagnée de mon kit de suspension. J'ai trouvé un endroit où personne ne va donc c'était super calme pendant toute la session. Je me suis entraînée pendant environ 1h30 et les courbatures sont là! C'est tellement apaisant de s'entraîner dans les belles couleurs automnales ♥ J'ai pris le temps de filmer chaque exercice, j'ai fait 3-4 sets chacun. Si vous êtes intéressés par un kit de suspension mais qu'un TRX c'est trop cher pour vous, vous pouvez en trouver des abordables (et fiables!) sur internet! Le mien est un Power Shot. Courbatures assurées ;)

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires