SHOULDER SMASH AT HOME / ENTRAINEMENT EPAULES A LA MAISON (VIDEO)

Here's the video of my last shoulder training!! Sorry it's indoor again, I can't wait to workout outdoor soon ...









Here's the video of my last shoulder training!! Sorry it's indoor again, I can't wait to workout outdoor soon when it's not that cold or rainy! Anyway, it was fun as usual to record it! I can see that my waist is tinier than before, well just by a bit but it's still progress! Now we're waiting for my parents to come over as I want to make them test my chocolate oat cups (yeah I know I'm all stoked over these!) I have no doubt they'll love it anyway! ♥ I need a lot of energy for my leg session tomorrow, I really hope I can record it outside !:) Have a good day my peeps!

// Voici la vidéo de ma dernière session épaules!! Désolé, mais ce sera encore en intérieur, j'ai vaiment hâte de m'entrainer en extérieur mais il fait bien trop froid et il pleut bien trop souvent !En tout cas, c'était amusant comme session! J'ai la taille un peu plus fine qu'avant, un tout petit peu mais c'est déjà un progrès n'est-ce pas? Je me dépèche, la petite famille arrive pour un café et je compte bien leur faire gouter mes gateaux d'avoine au chocolat (je sais ils m'obsèdent en ce moment!) Mais je n'ai aucun doute qu'ils vont les adorer ♥ J'ai besoin de pas mal d'énergie pour la session jambe de demain, que j'espère réellement pouvoir filmer dehors pour le coup! :) passez une excellente journée les amis !

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires