BREAK IN THE CLOUDS

I love this kind of days when  I do the best of it !! Started the day with a back & biceps session, I love the new sc...







I love this kind of days when  I do the best of it !! Started the day with a back & biceps session, I love the new schedule I set myself since new year, it's really been motivating! Anyway the day started well because back is my favorite muscle part to train and I feel very powerful afterwards! Then I sorted out myself and had lunch with the boyfriend's cousin in an asian restaurants, just before I met my friend Solen for a walk ♥ The weather was supposed to be rainy but it was cold and sunny instead, good surprise for us! Then we of course ended having a snack in a bar to warm a bit :) The kin of day that leaves a peaceful smile on your mouth! 

// J'adore ces journées, quand j'en profite!! La journée a commencé avec une session dos/biceps, j'adore le planning que j'ai mis en place depuis le début de l'année, c'est super motivant! Bref la journée a bien commencé puisque le dos, c'est mon dada! Je me sens super puissante après ... Après ça, décrassage et déjeuner asiatique avec le cousin de mon amoureux, miam. Et puis encore après ça, rendez-vous avec ma super copine Solen pour une petite balade suivie d'un petit snack ♥ Avec un super soleil évidemment, c'est toujours mieux quand il est sensé pleuvoir! J'adore ces journées là, le genre de journée qui rendent heureux!

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires