BEST PROTEIN FOODS

What the hell was I thinking when I said I wanted a TRX for Christmas? Seems like two little nice straps but every exercise ...






What the hell was I thinking when I said I wanted a TRX for Christmas? Seems like two little nice straps but every exercise is somehow harder than just with bodyweight and core exercises can literally kill you. I'm not kidding, I'm pretty sure you can almost die from pain with ab routines on a TRX! But what a good investment it is when I think of all the possibilities it gives and how challenging it is. Pure bliss afterwards !
I also received my order from +Myprotein with my favorites (No whey, I have 4 kg at home already!) . I ordered a black matte bottle, cherry lime BCAA (which in fact taste more like bubble gum), protein bread that I use frequently, I'm not a big fan of carbs. And protein flapjacks! Well any bar could have done the job and it wouldn't bother if I only had protein bars to eat♥ The white bottle is a gift in the order, lucky me! You should really have a look on their website, the products are good and prices low, and they always have discounts or  gifts that makes you a little happier when you open the mail :) ♥ stay healthy xx

// Mais à quoi j'ai pensé quand j'ai demandé un TRX pour Noël ? On dirait deux gentilles petites sangles mais chaque exercice est quand même plus difficile qu'au poids de corps, et les exercices abdominaux peuvent littéralement vous tuer. Je rigole pas, je suis sûre que c'est possible de mourir de douleur après un circuit abdos au TRX! Mais c'est quand même un super investissement quand on pense à toutes les possibilités que ça ouvre et à quel point c'est exigeant. Super bonheur une fois terminé! J'ai aussi reçu mon colis de chez +Myprotein France avec mes favoris (Pas de whey, il m'en reste 4kg!). J'ai commandé un shaker noir mat, des BCAA cerise citron (qui ont plus le goût bubble gum), du pain protéiné que j'aime beaucoup car je ne suis pas fan des glucides en général, et des flapjacks proteinés! Toutes les barres auraient pu faire l'affaire en fait, et ça me dérangerais pas si j'avais que ça a manger ♥ Le shaker blanc était cadeau, la chance! Vous devirez vraiment jeter un oeil à leur site, ils ont des bons produits à un prix correct, et il y a toujours des réductions ou des cadeaux qui vous rendent un peu plus heureux en ouvrant le colis :) ♥ Restez healthy! xx 

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires