Chocolate Protein Oats ❤

I've cooked myself some protein oats this morning! I've done it the organic way to make it an even healthier version! here are t...



I've cooked myself some protein oats this morning! I've done it the organic way to make it an even healthier version! here are the ingredients:

- 1 pack of instant oats (27gr)
- 1 scoop of unflavored Impact Whey Protein by +MyproteinFRANCE
- a little organic rice milk
- some organic palm oil free chocoloate paste

Stir the oats, protein, and milk together and put it in the microwave for about 1.5 minutes, but stir every 30 seconds so it doesn't become too cooked and hard! Then stir again with the chocolate paste and tada! It's healthy, macro friendly and delicious! (and sorry I haven't taken any picture of the cooked oats, was way too hungry to wait!)

// Je me suis fait de l'avoine protéinée ce matin! Je l'ai fait façon bio pour que ça soit encore meilleur! Voici les ingrédients:

- 1 packet d'avoine instantanée (27 gr)
- 1 mesure d'Impact Whey nature de +MyproteinFRANCE 
- un peu de lait de riz bio
- de la pâte à tartiner noisette bio sans huile de palme

Mélangez l'avoine, la protéine et le lait ensemble et mettez au micro-ondes pour 1:30 mi, mais mélangez toutes les 30 secondes pour que ça ne devienne pas trop cuit et dur! Après mélangez encore avec la pâte noisette et tada! C'est bon pour la santé, ça rentre dans les macro et c'est délicieux! (et désolée de ne pas avir de photo de la recette finie, j'avais trop faim pour attendre!)

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires