Progress Pics!

My Mondays are always very productive days... So productive that I usually barely  have energy to cope with the rest of the week!...




My Mondays are always very productive days... So productive that I usually barely  have energy to cope with the rest of the week! Today started by having a cup of coffee with my supplements, then ab sessio, then my beloved bacon and eggs for breakfast. After that I jumped to home cardio, aka cleaning! From the roof to the wall I cleaned the house for about 3 hours !

Now I am happy I got my session in, and did roughly everything I had to do, the man and myself are heading to the beach to have our tan darker ;)

Mes Lundis sont tous très productifs... tellement que je n'ai presque plus d'énergie pour les autres jours de la semaine! Aujourd'hui a commencé par une tasse de café serré + suppléments, après ça une petite session abdos, et bacond and eggs pour le petit dèj'. Après ça, cardio maison, c'est-à-dire rangement et nettoyage! Du sol au plafond tout y est passé en l'espace de trois heures!

Maintenant je suis satisfaite de mon matin, et j'ai fait à peu près tout ce que j'avais à faire, donc l'homme et moi allons aller parfaire notre bronzage à la plage ;)

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires